Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The beauty of no jet lag

My flight last night went very smoothly. I was initially a little wear of Blue panorama Express because the flight was only 105 euros. The tickets I was looking at before I found this were about 600 US dollars, so I was skeptical to say the least. But I have arrived in one piece + the service was actually better than most flights in the states.

I got both dinner + breakfast....dinner was applesauce pasta with red sauce, chocolate wafer thingies + some laughing cow cheese type stuff + a roll. And the drink cart kept coming by + the boys nearby had like 3 or 4 beers. I was exhausted so I immediately took an hour long nap, had dinner, + then fell back asleep until 2 hrs before the flight was done when breakfast was being served. After breakfast I went back to sleep + then woke up sporadically throughout the next hour. Not a bad night of sleep considering I slept about 10 hours + got zero bug bites.

Customs was easy-peasy + now I am just waiting for the bus. Oh and the flight gave us face wash, a thing of tissues, + the seats reclined more than the states so I couldn't actually lean back. And no one was next to me! I wish all flights were this easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment