Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I'm home

UPDATE: I have loaded pictures to all the posts. I'm putting more up on facebook if anyone wants to see more.

When I landed in Orlando around 8ish, I could not have been happier. And guess who I got to see...

The cutest dogs in the world, Russel + Bauer

My sister, her fiancee Matt, Scott, Russel, + Bauer picked me up + greeted me with a whole wheat bagel with egg + cheese. We drove over to Scott's parents house, where I had left my car and I immediately took a hot shower without flip flops + changed into clean clothes. Scott's mom made us a smorgasbord with chicken, filet, broccoli, salad, + potatoes and I enjoyed my first real meal in a while.

We hung out for awhile + then my sister drove me home in my car. We got back at 2, I fell asleep at 4am + then I didn't wake up until 6 pm when my sister got home from work. I fell back asleep at 11 pm + woke up at 6 am on Tuesday. I have been taking naps everyday + am almost back on schedule. I am SO glad to resume healthy eating, exercise, + guaranteed daily showers.

I've already had some discussions with my friend Barrie + we are thinking we will do Eastern Europe + South America next summer. Until then... (well actually I might blog through med school, we shall see!)

1 comment:

  1. Cant wait to read the med school blog. Hopefully there will be pictures of cadavers and other neat stuff.

    ReplyDelete